Wednesday 27 February 2019




TRADER OF DREAMS!

It was that time in my life again,and I felt it in my gut again.I knew this was coming my way,but was just not ready to accept that the day is finally here.Today is the day I will have to make choices,tough, thorough and practical choices,there is no compulsion,but alas I am me,I have always been a trader.of my dreams!.
They say dreams are your biggest assets,and I have realized it very early in life that they carry great value when you trade them.I have traded them from.time to time for different things,mainly happiness of your dear one's.It is a very easy ordeal.All you need to do is take a deep breath and let it go.Loving yourself a little less will also help.But the most important step is to not feel anything and and not to feel sorry for yourself,because when you own nothing more precious than dreams,life becomes simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment